Please DO NOT e-mail your completed Membership form with credit card information as e-mail is NOT secure!
Joining for the first time or renewing? All paperwork must be completed (see the following) and orientation is required on an annual basis (part of our land use permit requirements).
1) Complete and print your Join/Renew Form from the button below (hopefully more than one week prior to an orientation that fits your schedule).
NOTE: To enroll or renew your NRA membership at the reduced rate of $30.00 per year. This is $10.00 less than the normal NRA Membership/renewal rate. Renewing your NRA membership will be extended for one year from your current date. If you are not a current NRA member, please enter "new" for the NRA Membership #. The Primary member needs to be an NRA Member. If you want to be just an Associate Member with no magazine select that one for only $10.00 per year.
2) Mail your completed form, signed range rules and payment ($65 for membership, +$30 for NRA renewals through the club, +any donations) to PO Box 251, MF, OR 97862
3) Look at the calendar and find an Orientation that you can attend.
4) Attend orientation (if you are a new member and have sent in your paperwork well enough in advance, your gate card will be ready for you. If not, we will MAIL your gate card to you. No, you may not pickup your card as we don't have a location to provide this service.)
5) Please be patient - we are all volunteers and sometimes the volume of memberships to process is very large. Also know that the Postal Service isn't as reliable as it once was and that can also be a delay.
Things are changing fast and we will have more contact online coming soon! Login on the left to see the new bylaws and soon have access to your account info.
Not a Member?
Please note: RANGE ORIENTATION is now REQUIRED prior to obtaining your gate key.Orientation is held ON THE RANGE - please bring eye and ear protection. The next scheduled Orientation dates and times are listed on the Calendar (please click the Calendar button at the top of this page).
If you are having issues with your card reading here is how the card needs to be orientated to the reader.