Business Meeting - ELECTRONIC
Note: the time for all business meetings has been changed to 6 pm.
This meeting is ELECTRONIC ONLY, due to COVID mandates.
If you wish, you may join the meeting either by computer video or telephone (voice) only. A video camera will be positioned in the Legion Hall for those using the video feature.
The link and dial in instructions are at the end of this message.
This has been tested with the following browsers: Chrome, Safari, Brave, and Firefox. But please note that there will be NO technical assistance if you have problems during the meeting.
Please also note that:
- All audio and video will be recorded.
- Your microphone will be muted when you join the meeting.
- If you wish to unmute your microphone, either click the microphone icon on the computer, or enter *6 from your phone.
- Please be sure to turn your microphone off when finished, either by clicking the microphone icon, or entering *6 again.
- If a microphone is left on during the meeting, all microphones will be muted (again) by the moderator.
- Please ask to speak. If you are on video, you can click the “Hand” icon. By phone, please ask for recognition.
- The system allows for a maximum of 100 users.
- The board tracks member attendance at the meetings. For electronic participants:
o If you use the video option, please enter your FULL name. The system will record that as your sign in.
To join by computer, click this link, and follow the prompts: https://8x8.vc/360c13647/eergc
To join by phone, dial 1-209-844-4600, and use the PIN 66654007#. Other dial in phone numbers (using the same PIN) may be found at: https://8x8.vc/360c13647/static/dialInInfo.html?room=eergc
|Event Date||10-07-2021 6:00 pm|
|Event End Date||10-07-2021 7:30 pm|