Vintage Military Rifle Competition - POSTPONED
VINTAGE MILITARY RIFLE COMPETITION
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
The East End Rod & Gun Club is hosting a Vintage Rifle Competition! This will be a great opportunity to break out those old heirloom weapons and see how well they do. The match will be capped at forty (40) participants. The registration link is below.
Event information follows:
Date: Saturday, May 15th
Time: Sign in starts at 8:30 AM; shooting begins at 9:00 AM, and ends at the last shot fired.
Location: East End Rod and Gun Club, Main Rifle Range
Format and rules:
- There will be five stages.
- One steel target at each stage, 100, 200, 300, 400, & 500 yards.
- Targets will vary in size and shape depending on the distance.
- Shooters will be in squads of up to 8 shooters at each stage, taking turns at the firing line.
- Shooter will fire five rounds at the target for that stage, for a total of 25 rounds for the match. (More rounds may be needed for the top competitors in the possible shoot-off)
- Scorecards will be provided.
- Shooting position will vary depending on yardage, from bench rest to unstable rest. You will not be expected to shoot off-hand.
- Iron sights only, no scopes allowed.
- Rifles may be from any country but must be WWII vintage or older. The rifles may be semi-automatic or bolt action. ie: M1-Gerand, O3-A3, 45-70, German Mauser, Mosin Nagant, Enfield, etc.
- No steel core or armor-piercing ammunition, all rounds will be checked by a magnet.
|Event Date||05-15-2021 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||05-15-2021 3:00 pm|
|Location||East End Rod and Gun Club|