Welcome to the East End Rod and Gun Club!
The East End Rod and Gun Club opens at 8 am Monday through Friday, and 9 am Saturday and Sunday. This is a private club, and membership is required to use it. Members may bring guests. If you are not a member, and wish to use the range, membership information is here.
The range closes 30 minutes before sunset. Make sure to look at the time board at the gate for the end shooting time that day! The gate will open for another 45 minutes, so don't dally in leaving.
Need directions to the range? Click Here
In Club News ... ...
RIFLE AND ACTION RANGES CLOSED 1200-1600 ON 23 NOVEMBER FOR MAINTENANCE
- The December meeting is ELECTRONIC ONLY. Instructions are on the calendar.
- Nominations for the 2022 elections are posted
- November minutes are posted under "Membership" and "Member's Menu" (requires an account to access)
- October minutes posted under "Membership" and "Member's Menu" (requires an account to access)
- The Action Range has been cleaned up!
- RSO Training scheduled this month!
- The rifle range has new safety features!
- From the Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife: "Youth have more time to complete hunter education while still hunting this fall"
- Muzzle Loader's Shoot Schedule dated through May 2022.
- WIldfire pictures are here.
- Congratulations to Larry Zalaznik for placing in the state sporting clay championships!
- The National Shooting Sports Month coming up!
No target stands in the falling plate bays
These stands were found in (and removed from!) one of the falling plate plate bays on April 28th. This practice is not acceptable, as the legs on the falling plates are not AR500 steel, and will be damaged by bullets. There are already holes in them. Further, the concrete blocks will be damaged by bullet impacts. This has already happened.
Repairs to the falling plates come from your dues, which are needed for other range upkeep tasks. Please respect the range.