Welcome to the East End Rod and Gun Club!
The East End Rod and Gun Club opens at 8 am Monday through Friday, and 9 am Saturday and Sunday. This is a private club, and membership is required to use it. Members may bring guests. If you are not a member, and wish to use the range, membership information is here.
The range closes 30 minutes before sunset. Make sure to look at the time board at the gate for the end shooting time that day! The gate will open for another 45 minutes, so don't dally in leaving.
Need directions to the range? Click Here
In Club News ... ...
New range rules are now available! Download version 2.7.6 from your member account!
- Range Workday: The results!
- How To Download Documents From Your Member Account
- Those Stands Aren't For What You Think They're For
- WW Gun Club/East End Rod & Gun Club Winter League Five Stand: 300 Bird Event - 150 Targets at Each Club!
- Action Range users, please keep your targets within 6 feet of an impact berm!
- Scores from the latest Cowbay Action Shoot!
- The Action Range is open!
- Ecoblocks damaged by gunfire.